Welcome to the Dashboard
Day 1 - Dare to Lead
- 10:00 AM: Welcome & Opening
- 11:00 AM: Make an Impact or Step Aside
- 11:15 AM: Stand: From Idea to Impact
- 11:45 AM: Break
- 12:00 PM: A New Era of Leadership
- 12:45 PM: Leadership Exercise
- 1:30 PM: Lunch Break
- 2:15 PM: Return from Lunch
- 2:45 PM: Leadership Panel
- 3:30PM: Diffusion of Innovation
- 4:00 PM: True North & True Stand
- 6:00 PM: Day 1 Ends
- 6:30 PM: Hackathon
Day 2 - Dare to Be Seen
- 10:00 AM: Visibility with Velocity
- 10:35 AM: The Evolution of Speaking
- 11:00 AM: Content Creation
- 11:35 AM: Break
- 12:00 PM: Pick Your Impact Track
- 12:45: Guest Speaker, Karen Strauss
- 1:15 PM: Lunch Break
- 2:00 PM: Keynote Speaker
- 3:20 PM: Turbo-charge Your Creativity
- 4:15 PM: Q & A
- 5:00 PM: Case Studies
- 6:00 PM: Day 2 Ends
- 6:30 PM: Hackathon
Day 3 - Dare to Impact
- 10:00 AM: Impact Inquiry
- 10:45 AM: If You Build it They Will Come: How to Build Your Own Herd
- 11:15 AM: Players of a Movement
- 11:30 AM: Break
- 11:45 AM: Guest Speakers, Synergy Squared
- 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:15 PM: Q & A
- 3:00 PM: Elements of Impact
- 3:30 PM: The Way to Impact
- 3:45 PM: Break
- 4:15 PM: The Future of Impact
- 5:00 PM: Event Ends, Afterglow begins
THE ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819-8701
Hospitality Suite 1501
HERD Customer Service
The Red Elephant Leadership team is available to provide you with an extraordinary conference experience. If at any time you need support, here is how to connect with a team member:
- During the event on Zoom, their name will read “RedE Team – NAME”, you can send a direct message to any team member for support while in session.
- Outside of event hours, email email@example.com
Virtual Name Badge
- Please use the following guidelines to create your name badge.
- List your name as follows, NAME: BUSINESS NAME. For example, Iman: Red Elephant. Please do not list email or phone number on the Zoom screen.
- Once the general session opens follow these instructions: 1) log into Zoom, 2) click on “Participants” 3) Hover over your name and click “rename”
Entrepreneur Casual: Dress comfortably, but dress your brand. We encourage you to Stand Out and we love when our fans wear red! When in doubt, wear Red!
Chatroom Etiquette: What we love and don’t love!
The chat room is a great place to meet and connect with people from the event community. At Red Elephant, we relate to the Chat Room as our general session conference space, in other words, it’s a sacred and safe space for listening, sharing and connecting with each other. We have created a set of chat room guidelines to ensure a powerful experience for everyone in the room.
- When you’re ready to participate, introduce yourself! Enter in your name and homebase. Just like you would when meeting people in a real setting!
- When addressing someone in the chat, use the following: @Iman or @RedE Team. Addressing people can help attendees track conversations.
- Our Herd is our Home! We do not tolerate bullying of any kind. We encourage creating a safe space to express your views.
Keep our team contact information handy (refer to HERD Customer Service) Chats move quickly, if you miss any links or comments, ask a RedE team member for help. You can also download and save the chat thread (to save the file, click on “Chat” then on the bottom right of the screen, click the three dots, then click “Save Chat”).
Alternatively, feel free to submit your information here and we will send it out to everyone after the event (no adding to marketing lists or spamming permitted, this is just to bypass the chat thread and facilitate your follow-up and cannot be used for any other purposes.
Social Media Shares!
We want to hear from you on social media use these hashtags! Feel free to add your own
@RedElephantInc #daretoimpact #daretolead #daretobeseen #leadership #visibility #impact
YOUR EVENT CONTENT
YOUR HOSTS - AFRIN & IMAN KHAN
For over 30 combined years, Afrin and Iman Khan have guided individuals, groups and corporations around the world to produce breakthrough results in the areas of speaking, leadership, and sales.
They are celebrated for cultivating an extraordinary, collaborative community of change agents and for pioneering cutting edge training methods and techniques.
Over 300 clients have participated in their programs and offerings including Re Perez of Branding For The People, Jan Edwards of Paving the Way, Mark Porteous of Soul Affiliate Alliance, Shameca Tankerson and Danielle Posa & Deepak Chopra of The Chopra Center.
Your Leadership Team & Event Coaches
RedE has developed a world-class leadership training program to help others unlock their potential using Red Elephant’s signature systems. Upon completion of intense 12+ Month hands-on training, leaders are certified to lead and earn income teaching Red Elephant’s frameworks, courses and trainings. Meet our Certified Leaders.
Timm & Kevin Ryan-Young
Synergy Squared is a Custom CRM and Business Process Solutions Consulting Group. A proud Zoho One Partner, we are composed of seasoned experts with the knowledge, experience, and creativity to help C-Suite and other entrepreneurs create high impact sales, marketing and customer relationship programs. We carefully listen to our client’s requirements then create a custom program that efficiently achieves their business objectives.
Key services include blue-sky CRM Consulting, Business Process Strategy and Planning, CRM Program Set-Up, Training and Support, Data Migration and Automation. We are perfectionists who take our work very seriously.
Hybrid Global Publishing
Hybrid Global Publishing was founded by Karen Strauss to provide options for talented writers to publish equally on a level playing field with traditional publishers. Karen and her team have a combined 60 years of experience in publishing and have published more than 200 authors since 2012 when the publishing division was founded. What makes Hybrid Global different is that this new hybrid model encompasses private label publishing for brands and organizations that want to expand their platforms by including a publishing option for their members, constituents, and clients. We make publishing timely and easy, and we can go from manuscript to on-sale date in eight to ten weeks!
Tracy's Total Wellness
For over a decade Tracy Rickard has been empowering hundreds of women to live in a body and life they love. As a Certified Health and Life Coach, Yoga Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist and Energy Worker, she’s committed to women expressing themselves unapologetically. Her clients think of her as Lucille Ball meets the Dali Lama. And through one on one sessions, group work and transformational events she’s creating a ripple effect of love and fun in their lives and communities.
RED ELEPHANT MERCH
RVisit our merchandise shop and help support elephant sanctuaries throughout Thailand and India. Also, look really cool in our swag… Click on the images to visit the merch shop.